-
July 4th, 2000, 06:13 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Besides from TIAL that is. How much did you guys pay?
------------------
1992 Old School Si Hatch
1995 Civic DX Coupe w/ Turbo B18C
-
July 4th, 2000, 07:29 PM
#2
MarkC
Guest
www.importparts.com sells them now.
Tell them Mark from honda-tech sent you and he will give you 10% off. 
------------------
Mark - Darth Boost - Turbo Mafia
98 Pearl Black GS-R, DRAG Gen. 3 Turbo
13.2 at 114MPH (GTech/Pro w/Drag Radials)
-
July 5th, 2000, 05:09 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Whoa,
ImportParts sells them for like $249. The TIAL website says their MSRP goes for $219. Is Mark selling them with the downpipe flange or is that extra?
------------------
1992 Old School Si Hatch
1995 Civic DX Coupe w/ Turbo B18C
-
July 5th, 2000, 05:35 PM
#4
MarkC
Guest
Well... The $219 price they have listed is for the cast-iron valve body wastegate. TiAL decided to not even manufacture the cast-iron ones and only make the stainless-steel valve body, which they have listed for $269.
-
July 5th, 2000, 06:12 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Thanks Mark,
I'm ordering one this week. Gonna go with the 6mm silicon hose also like someone on the board suggested. I'll have a Deltagate available soon if anyone wants it. They'll have to sign a disclaimer first though. HaHa.
-
July 5th, 2000, 06:19 PM
#6
MarkC
Guest
-
July 5th, 2000, 06:26 PM
#7
Inactive Member
That's where I bought mine. Just ordered it this morning. I'm gonna have to swap out the fittings on the WG and turbo.
------------------
1992 Old School Si Hatch
1995 Civic DX Coupe w/ Turbo B18C
-
July 5th, 2000, 07:41 PM
#8
Inactive Member
You might want to call Chris at XpressMotorsports. I'm getting my Tial from him for $219.00 shipped. He's hosting his groupbuy on the www.groupbuycenter.com if you want contact information.
------------------
DirtyLude
Toronto Prelude Club
-
July 6th, 2000, 02:55 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Whats the advantage of using Silicone hoses? please advise! 8)
I got the Tial from Ben at importparts also.. VERY GOOD business.. he was very helpful... i highly recommend them... tell him i sent ya (Crescent)
------------------
-Temporarily NOT - TO4e powered
-
July 7th, 2000, 03:12 AM
#10
Inactive Member
If I'm going to upgrade my hoses I might as well get silicon. The hose dips precariously close to my exhaust manifold so the silicon will be extra added protection against heat. If the heat should eat through that hose there's a chance I can overboost and cause some real damage.
------------------
1992 Old School Si Hatch
1995 Civic DX Coupe w/ Turbo B18C
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks